Re: NASA TV

On 12/19/99 5:52 PM, n8uvq@juno.com (n8uvq@juno.com)  passed this wisdom:

>This morning, while channel surfing, I discovered that Dish Network
>presently has NASA TV
>available to their Top-40 subscribers.  Top-40 is like basic cable.  The
>channel number is 213.
>NASA TV reception used to require a separate dish pointed at another
>bird.
>
>I have no association with or any investments with Dish Network.  I'm
>just a subscriber.

 yes, thankyou ... with so many channels available I use a 'favorites'
list and its easy to forget to 'cruise' the main list and see what is new
with DishNet!

Brian B. Riley --> http://members.macconnect.com/~brianbr
  For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@wulfden.org?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

 "99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name." -- somewhere on the net