Re: DirecTV adds NASA TV

I called up directv this evening.

Seems the 6 new channels are on the 2nd satellite at W119 degrees, (the 1st satellite being at W101 degrees) this is the same satellite they use for internet access. 4 of these are included in the
basic programming package, of course it doesn't do most of us any good not having the dual satellite setup. One would think that the basic channels could be on the main sat and the QVC, golf and or
praise the lord channels could be put on the 2nd sat.
-Jim-