RE: How to work Sunsat

Hi Robert

I worked Sunsat (SO-35) last Sunday from here (Pretoria, South Africa).  It
was in mode-B, using an uplink of 436.291 MHz (+/- Doppler) and a 145.825
MHz downlink.  I didn't bother with compensating for Doppler shift, and it
was quite easy to use.  However, I suspect that it may not be operational in
other parts of the world.  Check out the Sunsat web page at :

http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za

Good luck.

73
Ray (ZS6RSW)