Re: Status of the SAREX list?

As presently planned, this list will continue as we move into the era of
ISS.  SAREX...SPACE Amateur Radio EXperiment will represent the U S as a
founding member of ARISS, the international consortium of nations that
soon will be flying ham gear on the station.

Stay tuned!

73.  Roy Neal, K6DUE
Chairman SAREX Working Group.