Need equipment for Ham station

Hello and Greetings,
     My name is Greg Gross, KE4ROL, and I work for the US Space and Rocket
Center in Huntsville, Alabama.  I am building a Ham Station for the Center
to be used for Space Camp.  I do not have any funding for this project, and
would like to know if any one could help with equipment donations...  I can
provide a a certification letter for all donations.. We are palnnig the
following stations:

HF
VHF
UHF
Satellite
Packet
Weather

Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks and 73's
Greg
KE4ROL