Re: JOTA via satellites

Hello we am located in Chihuahua Mexico and we are also ready for JOTA but
we are all novices at Satellites. We will be workink with the North
Chihuahua District at two different city locations. At El Paso
International Hamfest we had a great Satellite communications demosntration
by a US Ham and we purchased an X Beam but had not yet used it! however we
are willing to try and we have everything ready, we are using winorbit for
tracking, we have a 2 mtr station with SSB capabilities, we have FM Dual
banders and HF equipment ready, what we need is assistance! could you
e-mail us the frequencies, satellites and modes you will be using? this
would make it easier for us to make a contact and get kids interested.
Please provide us as much information as you think will be helpfull to make
our first satellite contact.

Greetings from the Club de Radio Experimentadores de Cd Juarez
http://www.qsl.net/crecj

kd4sff@juno.com on 10/10/99 01:06:24 PM