JOTA via satellites

Hi everyone!
I will be operating various analog satellites and HF during JOTA using
the callsign KD4 "Scouting For Fun".  I will be on a 500 acre farm in
Fountain Inn, SC with over 500 boy & cub scouts on Saturday and Sunday.
This is a great opportunity for us all to expose kids to our hobby with
amateur radio satellites. I encourage all of you that can to participate
in JOTA with your satellite and HF gear.
TNX & 73!
Al Lark - KD4 Scouting For Fun
 AMSAT Area Coordinator
Greenville, SC