Re: Re: SAREX-digest V1999 #233

You should stick around, David.  The International Space Station will be
as interesting and fun as Mir.  The first ham station is going up on
STS-101 in January, 2000.  The permanent crew scheduled for March has
been saying they are very interested in doing ham operations...
	73,
	Will

--
Will Marchant, KC6ROL