Re: SAREX-digest V1999 #230

Thanks for providing info. . .I guess I should formally ask but figure there is an
unspoken permission granted. . .but I'm reprinting the FAQ in our club's
newsletter with additional articles provided to instigate and support interest in
working the birds!  I figure if it gets me interested maybe there are others that
need some background and guidelines too.  Thanks again!

BettyAnn, KC6ING
Editor, The MONITOR
Riverside County Amateur Radio Assoc.
Riverside, CA