Fw: Systems Engineer Position @ Cisco

----- Original Message -----
From: Kes Jecius <kjecius@cisco.com>
To: <csell@mw.sisna.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 1:01 PM
Subject: Systems Engineer Position @ Cisco

Clark -

My name is Kes Jecius and I am a Systems Engineering Manager here in the
Chicago area.  I currently have an opening on my staff for a Systems
Engineer in the Chicago area working on Fortune 500 accounts.  The job
description can be found on our Web site, located at the following URL:

Your resume was forwarded to me by one of my Systems Engineers, Christine

I would like to meet with you to discuss this opportunity.  I have
availability on 9/23 & 9/24.

Please contact me directly at 773-695-8068 or via email to make

...Kes Jecius

  Kes Jecius, Systems Engineer Manager
  Cisco Systems, Inc.
  Chicago Suburban Region - Chicago, IL

  Phone:  773-695-8068        FAX:  773-695-8099
  email:  kjecius@cisco.com