ftp files

I am not sure as to whom I should address this message, but I find that
several of the files on the Amsat FTP sites are corrupted and cannot be
installed.
I tried to download the "Station" programme; the WiSP programme and all of
them cannot be unzipped, as some of the files in the programme are
corrupted. I have tried repeated downloads as I felt that there may have
been some problem at my end.
Could someone forward this message to the right address for information?
Many thanks.
Gopal VU2GMN

Gopal Madhavan
63 Greenways Road