az-el rotators

Hi everyone,
Sorry for broadcasting this message.
I am looking for secondhand az-el rotator in reasonably good working
condition. It should preferably be capable of interfacing with a PC for full
antenna control.
Being in India there are no agents here and so cannot get hold of one.
If there is a unit available, I can perhaps have it paid for and collected
for despatch back to India.
I received many messages of assistance for my crossed yagi project and the
two yagis are now ready. Many thanks to all who responded with helpful
suggestions.
73..Gopal VU2GMN
Gopal Madhavan
63 Greenways Road