MIR PATCHES AND PIN'S

HI:

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND (TO PURCHASE IT) A MIR SPACE STATION
PATCHES (THERE ARE MANY WITH STS/MIR FLIGHTS), AND MIR PINS TOO. (I
COLLECTED RADIO HAM PINS SINCE 1994, BUT I CANT FIN ABOUT MIR SPACE
STATION.)

THAQNK YOU VERY MUCH, I WAIT FOR ANY RESPOND ABOUT THIS.

--

ATENTAMENTE

Lic. JOAQUIN SOLANA S   (XE1YJS) MIR AWARD Nº 422

P.O. BOX 77-270, MEXICO 11201 D.F.
E. Mail: xe1yjs@supernet.com.mx

(Radio Club Satélite, A.C.)
http://www.xe1rcs.org.mx
(Página de Automovilismo Deportivo de México)
http://www.xe1rcs.org.mx/jsolana
(Modelismo Naval)
http://members.tripod.com/joaquinsolana/index.html
(Radio Afición, Mir y algunas cosas más..)
http://www.qsl.net/xe1yjs