Re: To the Sun

>Thanks Bruce.    I was just kidding, though...   However, it is interesting to
>know what would happen if it did miss the sun.

figured you probably were .. ;-) .. your mileage may vary, of course, and
it would be fantastically hideously expensive to actually try it, but I
have to admit the picture of it whacking into the dark side of Mercury is
amusing ..

<BGB>
           Bruce Bostwick  KD5BIV    Austin, TX  Grid EM10DH
                 Technician Plus Amateur Radio Operator
 ARRL / UT ARC VP / Austin ARC / Austin Repeater Org. / Travis Co. ARES
   http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lihan/  mailto:lihan@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
          http://www.qsl.net/~kd5biv  mailto:kd5biv@qsl.net