Re: MIR

There are THOUSANDS of "non-functional" man-made objects in orbit, from
small hardware, some tools, perhaps empty boosters, to dead satellites.
NORAD must have fun keeping track of all that stuff, but they do!

One of the Sputnik satellites in the early 60s paid us a visit here in
Wisconsin. In Manitowoc, to be exact. It did not hit anyone, but made
some dents in a couple streets and caused a bit of stir.

Jim, K9ZZ