Re: MIR

How's about boosting Mir's orbit to match the ISS, link them up, and have
the ISS crews spend the next few years (more or less) scavenging any
remaining useful items.  When there's nothing left to use, then send Mir off
to it's finale.  I imagine there must be something that can be recycled, or
some raw materials, even though the technology is 13+ years old.

Dale Rezabek, N9YAM