MIR SSTV heard @ 1035 8-27-99

As I was waking up this morning, I heard MIR SSTV on.
However it was only 5-7 deg. above the horizon, and I
was using my turnstile antenna (too low of a pattern
for this pass....boo hoo!) so the signal was only
there for a few seconds....hope someone else picked up
the SSTV. If you do, and post it, I would love to see
it. (or even email it to me...thanks!

Also, I have posted on my page the image I received
yesterday with one of the cosmonauts waving goodbye

         -- Mike  WB8ERJ

Check out Mike's Web page:

Do You Yahoo!?