Nice pass in Oz

Another nice pass with JP on voice 10.10pm EST local (12.10 UTC) from
Australia. It was a lower pass than last night (30deg vs. 83deg), but the
signal still seemed a little weaker. Could this be related to the shift
from Priodia to the core module? (are they using the same antenna etc?)

I think I may have transmitter problems. So unfortunately I may not be
able to actually _talk_ to Mir.

(PS. if VK3BMJ is on this list ... I heard you call me after the pass,
but you didn't hear my repsonse .. could you email me directly?)

Doug Rolfe
Geelong, Victoria, Australia.