Can someone ask the guys on MIR if they could be on the radio when they
fly over Southern California some time.  For the past 3 Sundays I never
heard any voice transmissions from MIR, only packet.  I have been trying
for a voice contact for a long time now.  I can honestly say I have only
heard a voice transmission from MIR on one occassion, and on that day
the ham here on earth hogged the whole pass time.  Thank you.
73 David Johnson, W6AFU