JP loud and clear at 1445

Hi,

JP was loud and clear over NJ on my handheld during
the public pass at 1445 today.  He made several QSOs
and sent down some SSTV, using 145.985.

Interestingly, during all three public QSO periods that
I've monitored from NJ and from England, I never once
heard him on 145.800 or 145.825, the two frequencies
besides 145.985 that had been coordinated for this
purpose.  I did hear him over the UK on 145.840 and
145.850, which had not been coordinated, mostly talking
in French to French stations.  I wonder if anyone did hear
him on 145.800 or 145.825?

In any event, thank you to the entire crew and a safe
trip home.

73, Ray
w2rs@amsat.org