MIR busy on 20:20 pass over UK

Hi all

Lots of voice activity on 145.985 MHz from Mir this evening 28 July 1999 on
the 20:20 (UTC) pass over the UK. At best, I was receiving a S9 signal with
excellent audio but he (I presume JP)  was already in conversation with a
station for my entire pass so I didnt "break" in (however much my brother
wanted me to!). I am determined to make a voice QSO with Mir before its
demise.

Regards
Neil Toombes, M0CJM
Basingstoke, England