no audio, but visual of STS-93

Well, I never even heard any SAREX, due mainly to my equipment, but had an
awesome show by going out into my front yard and watching the re-entry. I
thought I was too far north (North Texas) but I timed it perfect and saw the
shuttle as it entered the horizon. Saw a great red ball followed by an
awesome smoke trail. for about 1-2 minutes.... Man that baby was hauling!!!
I was on ICQ with my brother in central Texas. I told him to go outside and
look at the shuttle. He came back and said it was directly overhead....great
view as well.... He got a sonic boom to boot.....

Looking forward to ISS comm....

Greg