STS-93 reception

I copied QRZ, QSL and QST packets from STS-93 during orbits 56 to 60
yesterday (Monday - July 26), but received no response to my packet and
voice calls.
No packets were copied today during orbits 72 to 75 - the astronauts may
have shut the station down in preparation for their return to earth.
According to the packet frames I saw yesterday, only 3 stations managed
to have a packet contact with the Robot!  Did anyone manage a voice QSO?
My QTH locator is KM71ej.  The VHF/UHF rig is a Kenwood TS-790A feeding
a Diamond X-300A, a Ringo Ranger, or a J-Pole (all vertical).
Shalom and 73,
Shlomo, 4X4LF
Kibbutz Kissufim, ISRAEL