Re: MIR Shuttle Exchange

In a message dated 7/27/99 1:04:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
paulv@tolstoi.saccii.net.au writes:

<< > Did anyone else notice that during the MIR shuttle exchange, that one of
 the
 > ends of the QSO "shared" a song.  Perhaps someone should remind these
 folks
 > that music is prohibited on Amateur radio.
 >
 > Ron KC7WNM
 > Boise, ID USA

Do you really and truly think that anyone -- including our FCC or the Russian
PTT really cares?  This is tghe history of mankind in space being written and
that 'history' is a lot more important than the rules of ham radio in the
USA.

de
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF