The fat lady is singing... ;-)

Looks like its a done deal for SAREX on STS-93.  There were several
good school contacts and the MIR QSO, but it looks like the random
QSO count is gonna be low, apparently due to the shuttle's attitude
putting the window with the antenna away from earth most of the time.
I enjoyed following the mission and hearing what downlinks I could, and
trying to make contact.  I thank all who made SAREX happen over the
years, and look forward to the upcoming ARISS operations. :-)
73, Bruce WA4JAV