STS-093 0435z pass (DN71)

Again, nothing clear heard.

Did try sending an APRS packet - I heard a 'tone' come back. Very faint and
certainly not 'packet racket'. Sent another packet - same result. I assume
'something' is being sent by the robot - but no idea what it is. Very low
signal level - tone duration was about the same length as my sent packet. I
could just hear it above the noise. No more tones after STSPlus reported LOS.

Any ideas?

 --
                  KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area
                Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater