STS-93 Thanks!

Hi,

   I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank all of the
individuals that made it possible for PSJA-Memorial Middle School in
Pharr, Texas to have a successful SAREX contact with STS-93.  Hats off
to the following:

                Jean Wolfgang - WB3IOS
                Will Marchant - KC6ROL
                Alton Moore -   WB5GFU
                Toby Driscoll -  N5SIM
                Maggie Driscoll - KC5NLO
                John Bearden - KC5WBG
                Robert Siller - Southwestern Bell, Wireless
                Howard Ziserman - SAREX Mentor
                Pat Kilroy - WD8LOQ
                "Bob" - Kingsville Relay Station
                "???" - Houston Relay Station
                Marisela Zepeda - Principal
                Columbia's Crew

        I know there were many other people involved that I am not aware
of or have inadvertently omitted.  To all of you a heartfelt thank you
from me and my school.  It was truly a memorable occasion.
        Now....when does I.S.S. go on line?<GGGGG>

73's

Joe Kertesz -KC5RFW
Memorial Middle School
Pharr, Texas