Re: MIR Shuttle Exchange

I may sound a bit sarcastic here, but this guy has not seen his comrade in
a long time, and I'm sure that they didn't mean to do the song thing on
purpose. They haven't seen each other in a while, and they got caught up in
the excitement of having the chance to talk to one another in space, and
probably to each other.

I think that it would be pretty hard to listen to the local radio station
in Paris when you whiz right by it in a hunk of metal miles above the earth..

Give them a break, fellas..

-Cedrick

At 09:26 PM 7/26/99 , Ron Schinnerer wrote:
>Did anyone else notice that during the MIR shuttle exchange, that one of the
>ends of the QSO "shared" a song.  Perhaps someone should remind these folks
>that music is prohibited on Amateur radio.
>
>Ron KC7WNM
>Boise, ID USA
>

>----

Cedrick Johnson, K9YO ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA
Aurora, Illinois
Systems Analyst/Programmer
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO Contest Station online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Intranet: http://ihacs10/c1johnso

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot