What is a drag multiplier?

I see this like with some of the keps I get:

<snip>---

The following Keplerian elements were computed by VEC2TLE from this
vector, using a 0.5 drag multiplier:

<snip>---

What does that mean and how does it affect the keps?  I realize it
probably isn't something I really need to be worried about, but just
interested.

									Jamie

--
GOT A VIRUS ALERT? Before you pass it on, please verify it first:
http://www.av.ibm.com/BreakingNews/HypeAlert/

"Guns cause violence just as spoons cause Rosie O'Donnell to be fat"