Re: WHat Minimum Equipment is needed?

The crew is exceedingly busy on this mission.  SAREX is a secondary
payload.  I know it is frustrating getting up for an early morning pass
and hearing nothing.  But please try to be grateful for the support that
we do get from the crews and NASA.  It may not feel like it sometimes,
but they do an awful to support amateur radio in human spaceflight.

We've sent up a request asking the crew to leave the packet rig on all
the time and to only take it off when they go to the microphone.  We'll
see what happens...

--
Will Marchant, KC6ROL
CHIPS Lead Software Engineer