Re: Has *anybody* in the US worked STS-93? - debate???

Hey everyone...

It had occurred to me that this exchange would be an excellent debate for
amateur radio!!! Doug suggested "META-CONTACT" or "META-WORK" to classify
what had taken place at Harbor View Elementary School, to provide what is
needed to split this hair...

Any and all thoughts on this subject will be welcomed... :)

Best Wishes,
William A. Wetzel - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel