Re: Has *anybody* in the US worked STS-93?

Dear Ronnie:

I read your reply, but remind you that you had stated the folowing:

"Has anyone in the U.S. worked STS-93?"

My answer again... is YES... due to the following reasons:

The downlink "although through the effort of a remote station"; permitted
our students to actually hear and talk to the astronauts. This point will
satisfy the requirements of a "CONTACT" or "WORK" in classical definition
in radio terminology as well as satisfying the TRANSACTIVE MODEL, current
in modern philosophy of communications.

Best Wishes,
--
William A. Wetzel