Time in UTC and Location would be informative.

Just a sujestion that everyone might find useful:- as this list is open to
people all over the world, when you report the time of a pass of say,
STS-93, I'm sure it would be of interest to everone who dosen't live close
to you if you quoted as well as local time, time in UTC and your approximate
loaction.

For example my location could be qouted as "Sydney, Australia" and the time
is 4:58pm (06:58 26/7/99 UTC). Rember that some palces have different dates
as well as times.

I like I would imagine many others can use this information to check our
predictions, valididy of keps, etc.

Thanks,
Murray Peterson
VK2KGM