Traffic from STS-93

During the (aprox) 0440 pass, I copied voice traffic from KD5EDS at DN71
(Laramie, WY). We've only about a 3 min window here. Heard him calling for
W4HXC, W9AB and W5SUB - I know he had QSOs with the last two. Called up a
couple times on either voice uplink - but no joy for me.

Good work guys!

73 de Tate
--
                  KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area