OK Copy Tx School QSO

I can report Q5 copy for about 2-3 minutes during the Texas school QSO this
evening (have it on audio tape).  I acquired the signal here in Abilene, TX.
at 0305:15 on 7/26/99 UTC.  Using an Alinco DR-610T and 39"duo-band trunk lip
mount antenna from my car.  Have been tracking with the J-Track real time web
page site and lots of patience!   Still trying to figure out the STSPLUS
software (glad to have it), maybe by the next shuttle I'll have a grip on it.
 Enjoy hearing from everyone.

Lee Hays--W5PPF
GeroLee@aol.com
2989 Arrowhead Dr.