Nothing heard at 0132-0137 UTC

Hi,

I heard nothing from STS-93, either voice or packet, on the 0132-0137
pass this evening.  The maximum elevation angle here was 5 degrees
which is normally more than adequate.  It's possible, though, that my
failure to hear anything was due to to an unfavorable spacecraft
attitude.  I'd be interested to know if anyone else heard anything on
that pass.  I'll try again later tonight.

73, Ray
w2rs@amsat.org