Nothing heard *again* :-(

On the pass just ending here at about 21:36 EDT nothing was heard...
Now, I was watching/listening to NASA TV via the internet, and near
the end of the pass I heard them talking about the DSP unit is apparently
still not working, and to try changing internal battery.  My question at
this
point would be why not disconnect the DSP and go with the regular config?
They must have done this for the sucessful school voice contacts... From
other posts apparently packet has been heard in Europe, so why not
here in US, if they are too busy for voice.  This is the last SAREX chance
folks, please give us a chance to work it.  Thanks.
73, Bruce WA4JAV