EU weekend report

Hi

I'm afraid this weekend wasn't so good as promised to be:

SO-35
=====
Beside yesterday (reported) pass, today was again active at 1025-1034z.
Lot's of central europeans stations were heard, mainly DL and OE, but
this time I had no chance with my HT. I wonder why ;)
Nothing heard on next pass's.

MIR
===
Last 2 days were the first in many weeks JP wasn't heard. No SSTV
either.
In fact, packet was ON the full weekend.

STS-93
======
Today, between 1927-1931z only 2 frames were heard, but none decoded.
Next pass 2100-2106z it was even worst: 4 heard but my modem wasn't able
decode a single one. Signal was in did very weak, although audio was
fair.
What was wierd was the fact shuttle packet robot didn't seem to heard
me either. But I'm runing 40w and 8 elem yagi, what should be enough!
Hopefully it was me who wasn't able to decode his reply.
Last pass it was even more desapointing! According shuttle schedule,
the crew is awake now, so it was no surprise not heard any packet
bursts.
But what was sad was the fact I didn't heard nothing else :(

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Good luck everybody!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT