Re: SAREX status 25th July

From:           	Masahiro Arai <m-arai@din.or.jp>
Date sent:      	Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:44:46 +0900
To:             	sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject:        	[sarex] SAREX status 25th July

 > SAREX packet robot was active at 1337z, 1512z 25th July. QRZ and QSL
 > flames are listed only the same 3 stations.
 > QST flame was transmitting every 3 minutes.
 >
 > Would you tell me STS-93 SAREX QSL/SWL-card info?

qsl via arrl

arrl
attn: sts-93
225 main st
newington, ct 06111

please allow 6 months to a year to receive your qsl card as after the crew
comes back, they must select the photos they want on the card. then they
all several months to see how many cards need to be printed, then they print
the cards and then.....they have to filled out and sent to you.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg