Re: STS-93 Keps....

Hi again, Joel.

See below:

>OK.That explains why the MIR-looking Icon on the map isnt anywhere near
>where MIR actually is  :>)  My tracking program is very close to where
>STS-93 shows however.Exactly what is the MIR-looking thing supposed to
>represent anyway?
>

>At 09:17 25/07/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>Hi Joel.
>>
>>    Yes, they don't seem to match my tracking but be careful, the page
>>mentioned below does not include MIR.  It is ISS and shuttle.
>>    Martin Ronney, WB6YMI
Joel.  You'll kick yourself for this one!  ISS is the   - International
Space Station - !  I mentioned ISS in the previous message and that was not
a typo.  I know some people tend to not proofread what they type but not me.
Any stupidities that I have are the best that I can do, not due to
carelessness.....  So, if I type it, it may be wrong but it really is what I
meant to say. (Usually)

73's
Martin Ronney, WB6YMI

US,when
>>>it is actually just off the West coast of North Africa!!!

>>Joel,Ko4qC

Joel,Ko4qC