Re: Has *anybody* in the US worked STS-93?

Bruce:

Harbor View Elementary School in Corona Del Mar, California, successfully
worked STS-93 today. Out of ten questions, put forward by students, eight
were answered by the astronauts. The callsign used was WB6NUD, who was my
philosophy instructor in college. I was there as his assistant.

Thanks to Will (KC6ROL), and others at AMSAT and NASA... the students had
a very exciting event. I was proud to be a part of it.

Best Wishes,
--
William A. Wetzel
n6rky@pacbell.net