I tried!

I live in a valley, so I drove to a apot on the Blue Ridge Parkway for the
pass over my area (EM85LN) from 0036 to 0044 EDT.  This pass, according to
SatTrack offered a max elevation of only 16 degrees.

Outside of a someone attempting a terrestrial simplex contact (!), I
believe I heard two bursts of packet data, and two very short duration
bursts of apparently unmodulated carrier.

The rig used was an Icom IC-207H with a 5/8 wave magmount antenna.

Anyone who has any pointers on attempting a QSO, feel free to inform me.