Mir & Shuttle??

Miles

I have just read your bulletin about Mir & Shuttle contact.

I am not trying to be smart, but according to me at about 0530 UTC 07/25/99
I had them as being over the top of me in Australia?? In fact I have them
now heading over the Caribbean about now at 0620 UTC???

I hope my Kep Elements are OK or I am looking in the wrong place at the
wrong time by what you write!

I am updating the elements with each new revision.

Mike VK8ZMA