Has *anybody* in the US worked STS-93?

Has anybody worked the current SAREX mission in any mode???
I know they had some problems getting setup, but know they have
made at least one school contact OK.  The fact sheet said the crew
wanted to do voice during their awake time, which happens to be
when the track is good over the US, but havent heard anything at
all today.  What I really wonder is if they are too busy to do voice
why they dont leave the packet robot up as on previous missions.
I know SAREX is a secondary payload, but this is the *last* one!
If anybody at NASA is reading the mail, ask Eileen to turn on the
packet box if they dont have time for voice.  Thanks.  :-)
QRV & 73,
Bruce WA4JAV