novice needs advice

I am trying to do a QSL for voice on STS-93, And I'd want to make sure I'm
doing it right. All I have to receive is a shortwave radio w/ a longwire.

At 3:08UTC I received what I think was packet data. Sounded like a low RPM
engine. It happened every 2 minutes or so. I heard no voice. I tape recorded
it-- Is there a  software app I can decode it with?

I am tracking the shuttle via tracking app, and am only trying to listen
when the shuttle is in my part o' the world (North Texas, USA)

Any pointers welcomed

Greg