STS-093 or ISS ???

Hi

I think I am a little confused... :)  Am I supposed to be tracking
STS-093 or ISS (ZARYA) for the Mission currently in progress ?
I have a gut feeling that it is STS-093 but I'm not altogether entirely
sure.......

Also, has anybody had any voice QSO's with the shuttle yet???

73
Richard (ZR5RJB) from Pietermaritzburg, South Africa