For UK Subscribers------NASA TV

Hi

A question for UK subscribers to the list.

Has anyone manages to receive NASA TV in the UK. I have just watched it for
the first time on the Internet and wondered if I could receive it with my
analogue "ASTRA" gear somehow? if now, how about we try and contact someone,
like ASTRA to give us a feed. It would even make me switch to their digital
service :-)

Any comments/suggestions much appreciated.

Regards
Neil Toombes, M0CJM
Basingstoke, UK

PS:- Could someone please send me that email again on how to work MIR on 2m.
I heard MIR last night (Fri 23rd) on 145.980 on a handheld in the garden.