Hi Chris

Thanks for that info.  Very interesting.

I'm in South Africa and know very little about satellite TV signals, other
than that there is one official and formal service with a fairly high number
of subscribers in this country.  It has around 40 channels, as far as I
know, but these do not include NASA TV.  I think the signals come from PAS

Do you know if it's at all possible to get NASA TV directly from any
satellite down here at the bottom of Africa?  I have no idea where GE-2 is
situated, but assume that one can't "see" it from here.

I wonder where I could get such info?

Ray Webber (ZS6RSW)