RE: NASA

Hi Chris

Thanks for that info.  Very interesting.

I'm in South Africa and know very little about satellite TV signals, other
than that there is one official and formal service with a fairly high number
of subscribers in this country.  It has around 40 channels, as far as I
know, but these do not include NASA TV.  I think the signals come from PAS
4.

Do you know if it's at all possible to get NASA TV directly from any
satellite down here at the bottom of Africa?  I have no idea where GE-2 is
situated, but assume that one can't "see" it from here.

I wonder where I could get such info?

Regards
Ray Webber (ZS6RSW)