Re: Rebroadcast

Hi James,
I didn't see a retransmission station listed in Georgia.  You can check
the Web address for a list of stations:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sarex/shutfreq.html
I have retransmission station KF4DET  in Lyman, SC on 144.34 - but that's
quite some distance from Atlanta.  If you have shortwave SSB radio,
WA3NAN in Greenbelt, MD is on 3.86, 7.185, 14.295, 21.395, 28.65 MHz.
73, Al / KD4SFF