Re: NASA

What I meant was point the dish where it needs to be pointed and receive
on transponder 5 with my RCA reciever. .Not using my satellite service to
get it. Don't know if it will work. If this method works, where do I
point it to?

Thanks,
James Sibley
Owner of NARocketry mailing list, the only list for NAR members
NAR #74834
IAR #getting my money in...
GYRO #137
"God Speed"